1. What is the Headcase?
The Headcase hair extension case and wig protection and travel cases are the first patented reusable protective transportation case on the market for wigs and extensions.
2. What are the benefits of the Headcase?
The Headcase offers protection and preservation for all hair wigs and extensions, offering the following benefits:
- Protects hair from flattening
- Protects hair from tangling
- Protects hair from dust and lint accumulation
- Protects hairstyle during transportation and cuts down on restyling time
- Preserves hairstyle and body during transportation
- Increases longevity of all hair types
3. Is the Headcase waterproof?
No, the Headcase is not waterproof. It protects hair wigs and extensions from elements such as dust, lint, tangling and flattening.
4. Can I put hair supplies like combs, sheens and hair lotion inside the Headcase, along with my hair?
Yes and no. You can put combs and curlers in the Headcase with your hair, but we do not recommend sealing any liquids inside of the Headcase. If liquids such as lotions and sheens accidentally open inside the Headcase and leak out, their contents can damage both the hair and the inner satin lining of the case.
5. How long will it take for my hair to become tangled in the Headcase?
Never! As long as hair wigs and extensions are placed and secured in the Headcase, they will stay exactly the way they were when you originally placed them there.
6. Can I attach curlers to my hair and then place them in the Headcase?
Yes. You can style your hair with curlers and leave them attached to the hair inside the Headcase. The best option for this is the Wiget due to its large dimensions. One can fit approximately 10 to 15 curlers in the Wiget Headcase.
7. Can I travel on planes with the Headcase?
Absolutely! We designed the Headcase specifically for the protection and transportation of hair wigs and extensions. You can simply secure your hairpiece in one or more of your Headcases, and then place them in your luggage. When you reach your destination, your hair will be exactly the way it was when you originally put it in.
8. Who invented the Headcase?
Two business partners recognized a gap in the market when it came to adequately protecting hair wigs and extensions. They consulted several professional hair stylists to gain industry insight on the project, and launched the Headcase in the hopes of solving the ongoing problem of properly maintaining all types of hairpieces.
9. What are the different types of Headcases and their dimensions?
There are 4 different Headcases with three different dimensions:
- The first is the Bullet, which is designed for longer hair extension pieces. The Bullet dimensions are 21” x 4.5” x 4.5”.
- The second is the Mini Bullet, which is designed for shorter hair pieces. The Mini Bullet dimensions are 16” x 3.5” x 4”.
- The third Headcase is the Wiget, which is designed for wigs, half-wigs and lace-front wigs. The Wiget dimensions are 20” X 8” X 5”.
- The fourth is the Round Wiget, which is customized for protection of all short wigs, half-wigs Lace front, U-shape wigs and more. The Round Wiget’s dimensions are 14” X 11.5″ X 4″.
10. Can I clean my Headcase?
Yes, you can clean your Headcase. You should wipe out your Headcase regularly after use if you feel there is dust or debris left behind. It is important to wipe the case with a damp cloth, as you do not want to jeopardize the quality of new hair going into the Headcase.
More Tips and Information About Hair Care
Read up on how to properly care for hair extensions:
Hair care tips:
Find out the risks of hair breakage and alopecia from wearing hair extensions: